Do you love to code and have highly developed skills within your field? Are you looking for a new experience living abroad? Lingonberry Talent Acquisition is looking for skilled coders with experience in the Qt framework who want to relocate to Sweden and be part of a world-class international team of developers. Our client develops in-car applications, based on Qt , for the expanding automotive industry around Gothenburg. You would be part of a Scrum Team with skilled co-workers who together improve the automotive experience for millions of people around the world.
Located on the Swedish west coast, Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden. The population in the metropolitan area is around one million. Besides being a center for the tech industry, Gothenburg offers a rich cultural life and a booming entertainment sector, with plenty of bars, restaurants, microbreweries and craft shops, sports events, concerts and much more. Our clients pay competitive salaries on the Swedish market and will help you acquire a working visa and accommodation in Gothenburg. Check out this video showing a few of the highlights from life in Gothenburg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCgd9YfZ34
Your mission objectives, should you choose to accept:
- Participate in all software development roles assigned to the Scrum team, for example, quick prototyping, programming, bug fixing, writing unit tests and writing system documentation.
- Develop software based on Scrum user stories in close co-operation with product owners.
- Take part in all phases of a software development project.
- Work closely with content suppliers to find optimal architecture for each Qt app.
Lingonberry Skills (we think you have some or all of these)
- Qt Framework
- Fluent in English
Delicious Extra Skills (ice cream with the lingonberries)
- Embedded software development
- Test Driven Development
- Agile methodologies
It is very important that you feel motivated to relocate to Sweden. Does it sound like your cup of tea? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org